A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a highly dedicated and motivated team player to join our Real Estate team in Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering high-quality administrative management and leading the real estate back office operations.
As a real estate Associate, you will be supporting Homez’s real estate management team from the onboarding of new projects throughout the ongoing communication with the landlords and real estate partners.
In this role you will
- Support the Real Estate department through its hyper-growth milestones.
- Improve processes for portfolio onboarding and management.
- Work closely with multiple departments.
- Effectively manage the properties database and documentation.
- Handle assets and landlord (from) issues towards (to) resolution.
- Can-do approach.
- Highly organized with a high level of operational efficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Full control of Office applications and proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in real estate/law/accounting - an advantage.