A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a highly dedicated and motivated team player to join our real estate team in New York.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about real estate, and the proptech industry.
The real estate associate will be responsible to build strong relationships with landlords, developers, and property management companies.
As a real estate associate, you will handle all the related aspects of Homez properties, from onboarding new projects (negotiating, signing leases, and renewals) to ongoing communication with the landlords.
In this role you will
- Support the real estate department through its hyper-growth process.
- Identify, vet, and source apartments that meet Homez’s standards.
- Take ownership of assets and landlord issues and make sure all are resolved.
- Build sustainable relationships, tools, and methods, while playing a significant role in a fast-growing company.
- At least 4 years of real estate experience.
- Strong and close relationships with owners, developers, and property management companies.
- Can-do approach, creative, and committed to improving.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Full control of Office applications and proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in Law / Accounting - an advantage.