A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez seeks a skilled and experienced Account Executive to join the growing Homez team based in Tel Aviv. We’re seeking a candidate who will be primarily focused on driving sales and revenue growth by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts in the Israeli market. This role involves a combination of sales, account management, and customer relationship building to drive business success and expand the B2B accounts base.
In this role you will
- Outreach for new key accounts through strategic sales approaches and marketing initiatives.
- Nurture and grow relationships with existing key accounts, ensuring satisfaction and identifying upselling opportunities.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor's activities, customers feedback and provide business insights to expand the revenue stream.
- Present compelling proposals that outline Homez’s value proposition and demonstrate how they align with the unique needs of the prospects.
- Lead negotiations for contract, pricing, and terms, ensuring mutual benefit outcome.
- Manage all aspects of the sales pipeline in Salesforce, including proactive lead generation and validate opportunities to meet targets and exceed quota.
- Work closely with the internal interfaces, such as marketing, customer experience, and operations to ensure seamless delivery of services and support to our key accounts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a sales person in the Israeli market - A must.
- BA in business, marketing, or related field - A plus.
- Experience in sales management in the hospitality or corporate housing industry - A plus.
- Demonstrated success in outreach and building a wide B2B accounts base with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with negotiation and retention capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in using Salesforce.
- Highly collaborative, a self-starter, and a quick learner.
- Fluent English- oral and written.