A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as an account executive, a role that combines sales, strategic thinking, and business development.
In this position, you will develop relationships with potential corporate clients, understand their needs and offer them an ideal solution.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing contacts, facilitating presentations, pricing proposals, negotiations, and closing deals.
- Focus on consistently achieving targets while executing sales strategies for assigned prospects.
- Proactively build new customer and prospect relationships with C-level executives, decision-makers, and other key stakeholders.
- Utilize a customer-centric approach to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, working together with the customer support and account management teams.
- Cultivate inbound sales leads and generate new business opportunities via outbound activities.
- 2-5 years experience as an account executive/ sales rep (B2B environment).
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions.
- Experience in the real estate industry- advantage.
- Experience with SalesForce - advantage.