A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative. In this position you will handle incoming inquiries & requests and efficiently match these requests with our available inventory, as well as develop and maintain relationships with our direct to consumer base.
Salary Range: 60k/yr-80k/yr
In this role you will
- Manage apartment inventory and availability to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Receive and qualify sales inquiry calls and/or emails for corporate housing needs from potential guests.
- Handle reservation modifications, cancellations, and any related inquiries or issues.
- Work through the lead management sales process (including budgeting/pricing).
- Draft required client contracts and work with customers to obtain completed paperwork for all reservations.
- Communicate reservation information to Homez’ relevant departments and staff members in a timely manner.
- Remit accurate reservation details to the accounting and operations team. Support the coordination of client-specific add-ons or requested services.
- Produce weekly lead tracking reports.
- Maintain Homez Global's standard of excellence to cultivate positive business and customer relationships.
- Details and data oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with guests, colleagues, and other stakeholders effectively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 1-2 years experience in hospitality reservations or customer service - an advantage.
- Experience in the corporate housing industry - an advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce - an advantage.