A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a QA Engineer who has experience in testing web and mobile-based applications (client + server). As the QA Engineer at Homez, you will work with a team of developers, designers, and product managers to build, test, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision.
In this role you will
- Define and execute test plans and test cases to ensure a successful end-to-end implementation of new features.
- Perform integration tests, sanity, and regression tests and report the result to the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor Client and Backend systems.
- Report issues that are not according to spec, track their progress, and assure they are successfully resolved.
- Create and implement QA practices, procedures, and tools to enhance quality and productivity.
- Quality assurance of all aspects of the company products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience required (Education in a technical discipline is preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of mobile applications, backend systems, and web clients.
- Experience in testing highly complex systems.
- Experience in writing STD/STP/STR according to product and R&D specs.
- Experience in end-to-end testing, integration, sanity, and regression tests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.