A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with an excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez seeks an experienced and detail-oriented IT specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will use your expertise to monitor and maintain our IT systems while assisting with the employee's computing system administration needs.
You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that all systems are fully operational.
*The position is a 60% scope of the position.
In this role you will
- Support day-to-day employee IT usage.
- Analyze system issues and provide resolutions.
- Administer network and data security, including user directory, group policy, shared storage, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Making sure that new hires, users, and technical teams receive the necessary IT training.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment, at the company’s sites and its properties.
- Establish and implement plans for the improvement and development of IT systems.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges - prepare appropriate mitigation plans and prevent any data loss.
- Relevant work experience in the field of Information Technologies (Education/Certification in a technical discipline is preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in maintaining IT equipment and networks.
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator in English, both verbally and in writing.