A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez’ Procurement Manager is a self-motivated individual with a strong experience in end-to-end local procurement processes of equipment, services, and supplies. A strong negotiator with a track- record in delivering savings and improved terms. In this position, you will lead, define and drive Homez’s procurement strategy, targets, and key processes while maintaining Homez’s uncompromising standards.
In this role you will
- Develop and implement Homez’s procurement strategy and processes.
- Meet cost structure goals through vendor negotiations, while maintaining a high level of service.
- Source, develop, and manage partnerships.
- Play a key role in projects to improve Homez’ strategic procurement position.
- Improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements.
- Develop reports enabling tracking and evaluating procurement performance against set KPIs.
- Facilitate periodic business reviews to continually identify process improvements and cost reduction opportunities.
- +5 years of proven procurement managerial experience (in a related field - an advantage).
- Experience in driving strategic procurement processes.
- Good collaboration skills, working well with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and negotiating experience.
- Experience in working with ERP systems (NetSuite - an advantage).
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics/Finance/Industrial Engineering.