Homez - Creating a Seamless Home Experience
A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a simple process.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for both the Operational and Customer support aspects of our Portland site. As the Portland Project Manager, you will oversee projects, from prepping and furnishing all new apartments to ongoing operational support, while always keeping our customer experience as your number one priority.
In this role you will
- Play a central role in the establishment of Homez’s operation in Portland.
- Be in charge of the complete operational set-up and maintenance coordination of Homez properties (furnishing, suppliers, services, etc) according to brand guidelines.
- Partner with key vendors, suppliers, and local brands.
- Be responsible for providing outstanding support to customers through various channels.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow from problem to resolution.
- Collect valuable customer feedback to improve our physical and digital products.
- Min. 2 years experience in project management/hospitality/real-estate industries.
- Proven ability to work in a high pace environment.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- High level of organization and great attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills, a real team player.
- Previous work experience in customer service - an advantage.