A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with an excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Director to join the growing Homez team based in Tel Aviv. We’re seeking a candidate who will be responsible for developing marketing plans and implementing programs that drive business growth. The Marketing Director will build Homez’s global strategy both for the US and IL markets. The ideal Marketing Director will have a proven track record of expanding potential client pipelines, excellent communication skills, the ability to initiate and implement campaigns, and a passion for creativity and branding.
In this role you will
- Lead all aspects of marketing, including brand management, market research, content strategy, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Leverage the value proposition, differentiating the brand from competitors, and positioning it as a premier solution for B2B and B2G customers.
- Establish with key stakeholders in the US and European market relationships to tailor marketing approach and strong brand presence.
- Analyze the market trends and customer insights to identify opportunities for growth and competitive advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a global company - a must.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - both English and Hebrew.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, especially in the LMB sector.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and web analytics tools.
- Experience with social media management and content creation.
- Highly collaborative, a self-starter, and a quick learner.