A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a highly motivated problem solver to join our support team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a top-notch customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers.
As a Customer Support Intern, you will be the first point of contact for our tenants and responsible for communications between them and our team.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for providing outstanding support to customers through various channels.
- Focus on consistently achieving high customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Contribute ideas and practical solutions to ensure customers’ contentment.
- Contribute to team projects by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Collect valuable customer feedback to improve our physical and digital products.
- Build sustainable relationships, tools, and methods, and play a significant role in a fast-growing company.
The Operations Intern is a quick learner and a team player, who enjoys a young and very dynamic environment, and wants to take their first step in the world of real estate and hospitality.
As an Operations Intern, you will be the company’s “boots on the ground”, help to set up new properties, maintain them, and support customers when operational issues arise during their stay.
In this role you will
- Provide quick solutions to customers' problems to make their stay more enjoyable.
- Supervise vendors such as cleaners & technicians and make sure they meet Homez's level of service.
- Fix ongoing light maintenance problems and execute preventative maintenance tasks for Homez properties.
- Move between Homez in different locations and complete various tasks as needed.
- Work with other teams and team members to execute the delivery of new Homez.
- The job includes physical labor such as moving and carrying items around.
- Excellent English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting and communication skills with the different departments.
- Can-do approach, creative, and committed to improving and continuously learning.
- High level of organization and great attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a real team player.