Homez - Creating a Seamless Home Experience, Globally.
A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listings site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a key player to join our fast-growing finance team. A bookkeeper who is sharp, accurate, independent, and has great interpersonal skills. Homez’s finance team assumes end-to-end responsibility - from ensuring that we are compliant with all tax regulations and business obligations to planning and constructing the needed infrastructure to support the company's extensive growth.
In this role you will
- Maintain records and all financial transactions.
- Support the monthly accounts receivable process, including invoicing, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
- Participate as a key member of the month-end close.
- Assemble information for external auditors as part of the audit process.
- Support the accounting department with ad hoc tasks.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2).
- At least 3 years experience in bookkeeping (tech company - an advantage).
- Experience with ERP (NetSuite - an advantage).
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Service-oriented and a team player.
- Well organized with high attention to detail.