Assistant Revenue Controller
A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for an Assistant Revenue controller to join our Finance team. The Assistant Revenue controller will be responsible for maintaining financial records, managing accounts receivable, and reconciling complex financial transactions. This position requires strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
In this role you will
- Responsible for revenue recognition accuracy and completeness on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly A/R Aging and monitoring of AR; Responsible for timely collection from customers including corresponding with customers on past due amounts and coordinating with internal team members when appropriate for escalation.
- Tracking revenue and assisting in financial analysis of forecasted revenue.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process.
- Work closely with the external auditors during the annual audit.
- CPA certification.
- 2 years of experience in a “Big 4” accounting firm or high-tech finance department.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel- a must
- Experience with NetSuite - an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment which requires multi-tasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple deadlines, high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a global organization with multiple currencies and foreign teams.
- Strong English skills - both in writing and verbal.
- True team player, collaborative.