Interior Design Associate
A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our support team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Architect or Interior Designer to join the growing Homez team based in Tel Aviv. This role will support the production of design products such as design presentations, design procurement, and deployments of our global move-in apartments. Homez’s design associate will ensure each design concept will have an emphasis on aesthetics, function, well-being, and market orientation and in alignment with Homez's design playbook.
In this role you will
- Work on multiple projects local and global, from concept through deployment, according to the Homez brand standards and playbook.
- Take part in Homez’s design planning team for long-term signature projects.
- Work with various architectures, designers, and furniture suppliers.
- Be responsible for high-volume design deliverables, such as design decks and presentations.
- Be part of Homez’s sustainable initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate with various departments in our team, such as project management, operations, sales, etc.
- Support site openings and the completion of staging fully furnished apartments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- A portfolio showcasing strengths in architecture/design, interior space planning, and home styling while using design software.
- Experience with design software such as Adobe suite, Revit & Autocad.
- Highly collaborative, organized, self-starter, and a quick learner.
- Knowledgeable in sustainability principles-advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - both English and Hebrew.