A global network of move-in-ready apartments for a month, a year, or longer.
Homez offers its customers a safe, hassle-free way to rent gorgeous furnished apartments in the world’s most vibrant cities. With Homez, renting an apartment takes less than a minute, transforming a complex offline process into a streamlined digital one.
Homez is not a listing site. We handpick, furnish, and maintain each property ourselves, providing our residents with a consistently excellent experience. Ordering services such as groceries or cleaning can be done easily via the Homez app, and when a human touch is needed, our Customer Experience team is always a tap away.
Homez is looking for a highly motivated problem solver to join our Customer Experience team in Tel Aviv!
We are looking for someone passionate about creating a top-notch customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be the first point of contact for our tenants and responsible for all communications between them and our team.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for providing outstanding support to customers through various channels.
- Focus on consistently achieving high customer satisfaction while complying with SLA targets.
- Provide professional support to all types of issues during business hours, and to guest emergencies at all times according to on-call duty.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow from problem to resolution.
- Contribute ideas and practical solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to team projects by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Collect valuable customer feedback to improve our physical and digital products.
- Build sustainable relationships, tools, and methods, and play a significant role in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent English, both written and verbal - Must
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting and communication skills with the different departments.
- Can-do approach, creative, and committed to improving and continuously learning.
- High level of organization and great attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a real team player.
- Previous work experience in customer service and ticketing systems - an advantage.